END OF SEASON HOSPITALITY LUNCH
Coventry Bears v South Wales Hospitality Event
Saturday 16 September 2017
Coventry Bears are holding an end of season hospitality luncheon before the Bears play South Wales Ironmen in the final home game of the 2017 season on Saturday 16 September 2017 at the Butts Park Arena.
The hospitality luncheon will consist of:
1. Bar opens at 12:30pm – access throughout meal & game.
2. A hot two course meal with table service - food served at 1pm
3. Heads & Tails and a Raffle with fabulous prizes
4. An interview with Bears’ Head Coach Tom Tsang about the 2017 season and plans for 2018
5. An interview with Bears’ Managing Director Alan Robinson
6. Match day ticket and programme for Bears v South Wales – kick off 3pm
Tickets are priced at £30 per head or £300 for a table of ten people. All table purchases will also receive a mention in the matchday programme and a tannoy announcement before kick-off.
This is a quality, not to be missed event. Enjoy with your friends, family, colleagues or customers and send off the 2017 season in style.
Please CLICK on the image below to purchase hospitality tickets with Eventbrite.