Bears Seek 2017 Physio
Bears Physiotherapist required
The role is PART-TIME
The role represents a great opportunity to work with an exciting and developing semi- professional rugby league club which competes in Kingstone Press League One.
Fully qualified in physiotherapy (degree qualification) this is a must have due to Rugby football league protocols , unfortunately we cannot accept applications from Sports Therapists.
Post qualification experience working in a sports team environment would be advantageous
Experience of working with a rugby team or similar contact sport with pitch side duties would also be advantageous
Hold an IMMOFP Rugby League pitch side qualification or be willing to go on the course prior to get fully trained
- Have experience of strapping and sports injury and rehabilitation
- Have emergency first aid training
- Available for clinics at training when required
- Available for game days on weekends mostly Sundays January-September (This can be shared to accomodate holdays with other physios)
- Able to manage a small group of sports therapists and work with our club doctor
- Able to manage players one to one with rehabilitation and consultation
- Local to the West Midlands area, ideally Coventry and Warwickshire area
- Be professional and punctual and have very good communication skills
- Have experience of managing a budget
- Be willing to travel overseas with the team in June to Toronto, Canada
The role will run from late January 2017 until September 2017
Fees will be agreed on experience after successful application for training/ match days.
Please apply by email to:
Coventry Bears Managing Director